New Goodwill Program will Open in New Brooklyn location
Two Goodwill programs: Seamark Center Clubhouse and Brooklyn Assisted Competitive Employment moved to a new location in Brooklyn late 2015. These programs will close this spring to give birth to a new program: Seamark PROS.
The Seamark Center Clubhouse and the Brooklyn Assisted Competitive Employment program currently provide the following services:
Brooklyn Assisted Competitive Employment: Supported Employment services to persons with a psychiatric disability.
- Intake interview
- One on one and group job counseling
- Job development
- Placement assistance
- Off-site and on-site job coaching
Seamark Center Clubhouse: a psychosocial clubhouse for adults 18+, with psychiatric disabilities.
- Structured work day
- Social activities at the clubhouse and off-site locations
- Meals served New Goodwill Program will Open in New Brooklyn location
- Temporary employment opportunities available for members who would like to work part-time in a competitive environment
- Members run clubhouse alongside staff to help organize its programs
Stay tuned to learn how to join our Seamark PROS and for more information about the new services Goodwill will offer in this location for individuals with mental illness or psychiatric disabilities.
Seamark Center Clubhouse and Brooklyn Assisted Competitive Employment
261 Schenectady Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11212