Chelsea Boutique celebrates NY Fashion Week with silent auction
We have one more event to celebrate NY Fashion Week 2015! In addition to inaugurating our fourth boutique in Manhattan this Thursday, September 17 at 10 a.m., Goodwill NYNJ will hold a silent auction of top quality high-end items at our Chelsea boutique this Saturday, September 19, from 12 to 4 p.m.
Starting bids range from $20 to $250. Bidding will begin at 12 noon and close at 4 p.m., when the winning bids will be announced. You need not be present to win. Shoppers may view the merchandise in advance. All items are displayed in the boutique’s window now.
- Item 1 – Leather camel-color trio cross body bag with three detachable compartments with snaps
- Item 2 – Vintage leopard coat with pony hair collar, size medium
- Item 3 – Suede purse with chain link strap in coral with black patent leather trim
- Item 4 – Victor Shvaiko “Dinner at la Cave” painting, 27/100
- Item 5 – Women’s leather blazer in maroon, size 4
- Item 6 – Vintage red leather “holiday” suitcase
- Item 7 – White leather cross body “happy” bag with chain link strap with ribbon detail
- Item 8 – Silver chain with silver flower pendant necklace
- Item 9 – Vintage open-toe white high heels with white leather bow, size 40 (U.S. 9)
- Item 10 – Pink and blue double-knit floral print dress with silk lining, size 44 (U.S. 12/14)
Bidders may inspect the items during the silent auction hours on Saturday, 12-4 p.m.
* We are unable to name the designers since the items were donated to Goodwill NYNJ without certificate of authenticity, but all labels were kept.
All sales proceeds from our stores help to support the mission of Goodwill NYNJ of empowering individuals with disabilities and other barriers to employment to gain independence to the power of work.
Each year, Goodwill NYNJ, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, provides access to opportunities to build careers and strong families to 95,000 people and helps more than 8,400 individuals to earn a job.
In 2014, Goodwill NYNJ helped residents divert more than 112 million pounds of unwanted clothing and household goods from local landfills.
Goodwill Chelsea boutique and donation center:
103 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10001