For the third year in a row, Goodwill NY-NJ will hold Goodwill Suits Vets this weekend, Veterans Day weekend, from Saturday, to Tuesday, November, 8-11.
Goodwill Suits Vets will give away 1 free professional outfit or work attire to all vets who go to any of our local 44 area Goodwill stores, mention Goodwill Suits Vets and present any form of military id.
In addition, this year Operation: GoodJobs, our program that provides employment support services for U. S. veterans and their families, will offer information on the basic benefits to Vets and enroll any veterans looking for work or training in the following Goodwill stores:
– Livingston St: 258 Livingston Street (11201) P: (718) 923-9037
– Chelsea: 103 West 25th Street (10001) P: (646) 638-1725
– 23rd Street: 220 East 23rd Street (10010) P: (212) 447-7270
– East Harlem: 2231 Third Avenue (at 121st St.) (10035) P: (212) 410-0973
And in Long Island, GoodTemps will offer information at our brand-new store:
– Lake Ronkonkoma: 585 Portion Road (11779) P: (631) 588-3801
If you would like to support this effort, please donate your unwanted suits and other professional outfits for both men and women. Bring them to any of our stores and don’t forget to request a tax receipt for your donation.
For more information on Goodwill’s Operation: GoodJobs, please call (718) 777-4209.
Latest post from AGoodLook
The Status Symbol