We are so proud to offer a program especially designed to help women find work. Thanks to a grant from the Walmart Foundation, our Goodwill is one of twenty-eight other Goodwills around the country offering the same service through Beyond Jobs.
Goodwill’s Beyond Jobs supports women who live in New York City in navigating their individual career path. It provides a holistic integration of career services with family and financial strengthening services.
Our staff provides:
• Complete career assessment
• Individualized Career planning
• Job Skills training
• Financial Education
• Family Strengthening Services
• Job Placement and Retention Services
• Connection to healthy food and nutrition initiatives
• Post-placement support through counseling, training and family support.
Free Trainings Include:
• First Aid/CPR/AED Adult and child
• NRF Certified Customer Service
• NYC Food Protection (Food Handlers)
• OSHA 10HR General Industry
Meet Clarissa Montgomery, one of our Beyond Jobs most recent success stories.
For more information on how to join Beyond Jobs, please contact Yanique Calvert at 718-704-5900 ext 5923 or email@example.com
92-31 Union Hall Street 4th Fl
Jamaica, NY 11432
Latest post from AGoodLook:
WEEKEND WINDOW SALES 3/7-3/8