Goodwill Industries empowers individuals with disabilities and other barriers to employment to gain independence through the power of work.
We at Goodwill Industries will only be satisfied when every person in the communities we serve has the opportunity to achieve full potential as an individual and to participate and contribute in all aspects of a productive life.
Goodwill Industries Values
- Recognition that the people we serve are at the center of our mission, coming first in everything we do
- Respect for the individuals we serve and their right of choice
- Adherence to the highest ethical standards, fiscal responsibility and efficient use of resources
- Promotion of a workplace where differences are valued and respected
- Empowerment of individuals through innovative and quality services
Our innovative support services allow people to overcome barriers to full employment and achieve self-sufficiency. Harnessing the power of work empowers independent productive citizens. Offering a hand up allows the people we serve to maximize their individual potential.