Interested in returning to school for medical training, but can’t afford the out of pocket expense? We may have the solution for you.
GoodwillNyNj’s Medical Office Assistant (MOA) Occupation Training Program in conjunction with CUNY Queensborough Community College (QCC) aims to provide unemployed and displaced workers with a low-cost education in the medical industry, immediate job opportunities upon completion, and retention services throughout the process.
The GoodwillNyNj-QCC Medical Office Assistant Program provides a course of study based on career mapping, academic skills, and the attainment of national credentials. We’re invested not just in your short-term education, but you’re long-term future and we fully support students with wrap-around services during and after employment
Minimum Requirements for the program are as follows:
- 18 years of age (preference given to age 24+)
- Displaced or Unemployed (if on unemployment, please let us know ahead of time)
- Is a New York State Resident
- Is authorized to work in the U.S.
- Has a High School Diploma or GED
- Not currently enrolled or matriculated in a CUNY program
For more information, please visit http://www.cuny.edu/academics/conted/PATH/healthcare.html or contact Michelle Reccardo (Program Coordinator — Goodwill) at email@example.com.